Monday, August 18, 2008

long time no see...

Wow...I just realized how long it had been since I blogged. Crazy days...what can I say? =)

Well...life is good. Busy, but good.

I've been in touch with some old friends recently....realized how cool FaceBook really is. Found some people online that I haven't seen for 5+ years. =)

I've been cleaning out old files, creating a better work space, and reading a little here and there.

Getting ready to crack down and work hard on developing a small group leader training program and a better small group system for my church.

Been working on learning acoustic and bass guitar...not good on it yet, but learn a little here and there all the time.

Thats about it. Man, my life seems boring...but it never seems to stop. Not sure what that's all about...

Nite!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Hey! Good to read your blog entry tonight! Yeah! You did it! :)